In these parts of my website, you will find several Reviews of Romance-Manga, – Manhwa and Webcomics.
Do you want to read a Manhwa with a rich and dreamy male lead and a pretty passive and pragmatic female lead? Then Positively Yours could be your thing. Keep reading for more insights into the story and the characters.
I.love.this.Shoujo. To be honest, at first, I thought it’s going a bit fast because Serina develops feelings for Mizukawa in literally the first 10 panels. Moreover, they get together in the first chapter but somehow it works. Both of them communicate openly and throughout their relationship, they show a level of maturity. You Got me Sempai is probably the most down-to-earth and fluffy (except for Volumes 7 and 8) new Shoujo you can find. There are many heart-squeezing moments, trust me you won’t regret reading it.
Ichimura Eriko is an unpopular girl who loves to fantasize about things – mostly about one boy. His name is Akira Ohmi and due to his polite and kind personality, he is extremely popular at the school they both go to. With her alter ego she repeatedly tweets about him and their non-existent relationship.
- Historical Romance Manhwa – 50+ royalty recommendations
- Top 20 Modern Romance Manhwa recommendations
- Romance Manhwa with good art – and I mean GODLIKE art
- Romance Manga/Manhwa with a strong female lead – 40 recommendations
- Villainess Manhwa recommendations where the “villainess” is actually a villainess